This policy is effective April 14, 2012
If you choose to use Ibuildroads, we may require you to provide personal information as indicated on the Ibuildroads site, whether as part of the registration process or in connection with your use of the Ibuildroads site.
We collect and store the following information:
- Email address, IP address, and physical contact information
- Questions, comments, images, uploaded content, answers, discussion area posts and other messages, including correspondence between Ibuildroads and you.
Ibuildroads does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of, please do not use the Ibuildroads site or services.
We may use your information as follows:
- To Provide Ibuildroads services
- To verify your identity when you sign in
- To encourage safe online experiences and enforce our policies
- To customize users’ experiences, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services and inform users about services and updates
- To communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of Ibuildroads
- To communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users
- To provide customer service
- To deliver to you information that is targeted to your interests. As part of your registration on Ibuildroads, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from Ibuildroads and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, we may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To third parties to respond to claims that photos or other content that you upload violates other’s rights;
- To an acquirer of all or substantially all of the equity, assets or business of Ibuildroads;
- To service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of Ibuildroads services under obligations of confidentiality;
- To law enforcement or other government officials in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities;
- As otherwise required by law
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools to assist in the protection of your personal information. However, “perfect security” does not exist and on the Internet, so no guarantees are implied.